Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Keeping ribs warm for extended periods

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I checked the archives and did not find what I considered a real great answer to my question. After a get the ribs perfect on the Egg, the family is not ready to eat at that time. So, I have put them in a glass dish covered with tin foil. I placed this in a warm, 150/160 oven. Unfortunately a couple of hours later the ribs are overcooked and dry. I know we should just take them off the grill and eat, but sometimes this is impossible. [p]Does anyone have any special ways of handling this situation? There must be a way to keep them moist, and still be warm, or able to be warmed after a couple of hours.[p]HELP!!!

Comments