Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks To All Eggers

Options
Pork Butt
Pork Butt Posts: 95
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
MyPictures010.jpg
<p />Just like to say thanks to all in here with there help and recipes. We some times take it for granted these forms and all the help these great people do for us. So my cooks hat off to everyone and Happy Egging. [p]

MyPictures017.jpg[p]
MyPictures018.jpg Buck Board Beacon [p]

LB5.jpg[p]
table7.jpg[p]

MyPictures063.jpg[p]
MyPictures071.jpg[p]
MyPictures072.jpg Love my Hot wings.[p]

[p]
[p][p]Pork Butt Mike

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Pork Butt,
    Very nice job. Where did you get the rack that you hang the chicken wings from?

• Pork Butt
    Pork Butt Posts: 95
    Options
    nutcase,[p]I got them at Lowes. They are the best thing for wings and drums. They only coast me 5 bucks each. Also I seen them at Ace Hardware also. [p]Good Luck [p]Pork Butt Mike

• City Slicker
    Options
    Pork Butt,
    Great pics, going to try some bread again myself tomorrow. Like your table setup, am thinking the same thing for my XL, but going to leave the egg on its own nest and just make the table I think.

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    Pork Butt, very nice pictorial. One passing suggestion, you might want to put the ceramic feet between the egg and stone for added protection. Hard to see with the shade but looks like the feet are missing. T

www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.