Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Simple Boneless Chicken Breasts

Options
Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm sure that this post will not provide any ground-breaking inspiration, but I just have to post it. I just did chicken breasts direct for the second time this week. The seasonings were salt, Montreal Chicken, and this mix called Knossos Aromatic Herbs and Spices that my brother brought me back from his recent trip to Crete. I topped this off with some French's yellow mustard and grilled direct on Mr. Eggy.[p]Man oh man, twice in a row I swear these have been some of the best chicken breasts I've ever had. The flavor combination is so simple, yet simply outstanding. Also, I think the mustard crusts a little to allow the chicken to cook to a level of doneness without drying out. From what I can tell, the Greek seasoning consists simply of rosemary, oregano, and thyme, but I swear, if I can't duplicate this taste with those individual seasonings when I run out of the mix, I'm going to swim to Crete to get some more...[p]Later,
Cornfed

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Cornfed, I told my wiffy several hours ago..tomorrow its chicken..You have a way of expression that makes me taste buds dance in in me mouth. I happen to have some Greek Seasoning in the spice rack. And some bannana peppers to grill along side em. Off to the freezer..!!
    C~W[p]

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Char-Woody,[p]Excellent! Those banana peppers sound like a nice compliment, too.[p]All this talk of chicken has made me hungry. Fortunately, I saved some this evening for leftovers...[p]Later,
    Cornfed