Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Gonna get me an Egg

Options
bbqbeth
bbqbeth Posts: 178
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi All...[p]Remember me?? Silly one here..divorced and moved in to a nice cozy small home...now all I need ia an Egg.....Plan on buying small..maybe a medium. It's just me and my roomate now. I had a large prior to the split (good word!!). What do you all suggest>>>>? Curious here... Thanks..and you're the best!!!![p]BBQBeth

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    BBQBeth,
    BTW..my new beau is an Italian chef...can't wait to show him the wonders of pizza on the BGE,,,....... :-)

• Fireball
    Fireball Posts: 354
    Options
    BBQBeth,
    Of the two,get the medium. I have two along with a mini. It is a size thing after all isn't it? Even with what I have I do wish that I also had a large BGE.
    Fireball

• Unknown
    Options
    Fireball,
    Hey..yeah, you're right size doesn't matter ;-).. i will splurge no matter what I get. Medium sounds good though. Going to try and get the best deal from my Wood Stove World Store.. Thank you for your reply..[p]BBQBeth

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    BBQBeth,[p]So you're telling us "HE" got the egg in the settlement? It might have been worth a bit of a fight ... then again, maybe not! I recommend the medium![p]Smokey

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    BBQBeth, For one or two..the small is sufficient..For Pizza, I still like the large the best. Eggs have a way of multiplying on the patio. Good to see you venturing forth again..Good luck
    Char-Woody[p]

• bbqbeth
    Options
    Smokey,
    Nope...not yet..there is no settlement he's in rehab..sorry critter..but I am in dire need of a BGE.. gotta show it off in ny new "new",old neighborhood of beautiful Town Down Tallahassee.. :)....looking forward to eggstreme YUM!!!
    Thanks for your wonderful help and being there always.....[p]BBQBeth

• bbqbeth
    Options
    Char-Woody,[p]Thanks CW...life IS grand...i will wait till the settlement to get my large..till now I think a medium is in order...then.....???? all the rest!!! :-)
    oh...and then the outside fire place!!!!

• bbqbeth
    Options
    BBQBeth,
    Where's Julie???????

• Brant
    Brant Posts: 82
    Options
    BBQBeth,[p]I remember! It's good to see you back.[p]Why not just swipe the large from wherever it currently resides?[p]Brant
  • Trout Bum
    Trout Bum Posts: 343
    Options
    BBQBeth,
    Go for the medium. You'll never be sorry for going bigger.
    B D

• Earl
    Earl Posts: 468
    Options
    BBQBeth,[p] Hey Beth, welcome back. Last time you booked for Eggtoberfest, you had to cancel. Any chance you coming to this years, with your new bow of cource?
    Good to see you posting again.[p]Earl

• bbqbeth
    Options
    Earl,[p]Thanks Earl!! Yeah, that sounds like something we should plan on...Hotlanta is just up the road a piece... :-)[p]It's nice to be back..now just gotta show my new "bow" what REAL grilling is all about!![p]BBQBeth

• bbqbeth
    Options
    Big Daddy,[p]Sounds like a plan!! Thanks..[p]BBQBeth

• bbqbeth
    Options
    Brant,[p]Good to see you here too Brant...i've never stopped lurking here & still enjoy all the posts. Have missed yours though. Seems some of us "old-timers" have busy with other things.
    I plan to retrieve my large when the timing is right. From what I hear it hasn't been used since I moved (over a year ago)...Think it misses me as much as I've missed it?!! YEP!
    Take care..hugs to the kids..[p]BBQBeth