Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

IDOS...others whose bubble isn't level (off Topic a little)

Options
Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was surfing and followed a thread I found in our forum and ended up at IDOS, International Dutch Oven Society, and if people call us a little odd these folks are oour next of kin! We aren't too different at all they cook all of their food in one container and if I'm not mistaken we do the same thing!
Wnt over to their site and it's new from the look of it but they seem to be having fun. I found one of their get-to-gethers down on Cape Cod in late September and think the little woman and I might wander out to see what it's all about.

Comments

• RAK
    RAK Posts: 27
    Options
    Sundown,
    You are correct--Dutch oven folks are as wacky as Eggers! I know--I'm both. We just got our forum up and running, but the Society has been going for about 15 years. Anyone going to be in Utah-Idaho Aug.4, come on up to Logan for the World Championship of Dutch oven cooking. The BGE forum is the best. When I have a question, you guys have it answered in record time. Rak

• Bambi
    Bambi Posts: 38
    Options
    Rak,
    You say the IDOS cookoff/gathering is Aug 4 in Logan Utah & Idaho. Which place? Or, are there events happening in both?
    Thanks