Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Kevin's Stuffed Burgers... (pictorial recipe!)

TonyTony Posts: 224
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A buddy of mine at work told me about this today; of course I had to come home and try it. They were awesome! You can stuff with whatever you like; it's an "imagination recipe".[p]Use good quality ground chuck, use 1 beaten egg per and a couple small handfuls of bread crumbs per 3 lbs; you need this for them to hold together. Season like you like burgers, and then make 2 very thin (1/4"), uniform 6" diameter patties; then start stuffing![p]First the Pepperjack (these are on waxed paper, by the way):[p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0660_.jpg[p]Then, the Bacon:[p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0662_.jpg[p]Then, the Grilled Onions:[p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0663_.jpg[p]Ready to Close:[p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0664_.jpg[p]Closed:[p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0665_.jpg[p]On the Egg:[p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0681_.jpg[p]Toasted buns, anyone?[p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0684_.jpg[p]Almost there...[p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0687_.jpg[p]Eureka![p]Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0688_.jpg[p]Burger? What burger? (buuuuurrrp!) lol...
Big_Green_Stuffed-Burgers_IMG_0689_.jpg[p]Thanks to my buddy Kevin; Bon Appetite! - TD

Comments