Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Midday Pizza.

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
pizza.jpg
<p />Used God's Gratemate setup. BTW, eggfoot and I need mid 80's and a slight breeze in August for his fest. How about it? LOL[p]Boboli Crusts.[p]Hope the weekend is going great for everyone.[p]Mike

Comments

• KS Cheryl
    KS Cheryl Posts: 71
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    That looks like good pizza. It would be better with Canadian bacon. I'm smoking about 4 lbs of it tomorrow. Trying an experiment I have one that I pumped full of maple syrup before I put cure on. I will put as much maple syrup in both before I smoke them. It is for sure going to Omaha Fest. Cheryl

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    KS Cheryl,
    It was rather tasty and cooked on the small.
    Can't wait to try some. Canadian Bacon would have been better. My Sweet Breakfast Sausage is still a work in progress. If nothing else, I will be cooking some Jimmy Dean's Maple Syrup for our sausage biscuits.[p]Mike

• KS Cheryl
    KS Cheryl Posts: 71
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    Ok sound good guess I had better practice baking biscuits. I don't want to let you down. I'm going to try my first bb ribs tomorrow also, any suggestions? Cheryl

• eggfoot
    eggfoot Posts: 138
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    Mid 80's would be great. I think that is about right, no rain please.

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    KS Cheryl,
    They are called baby backs for a reason. I baby them. Low and slow 225-240 to start, bump temp up to 275 for the last hour to 45 minutes. Pull off the egg. Make sure your Blues Hog or sugar based BBQ sauce is cold before putting on.
    Sticks better. Good luck. Need the rib hotline number, shoot me an e-mail.[p]Mike

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    eggfoot,
    I had better careful what I ask for, I might just it. No rain as well.
    I think I got a Demo sold for you. I have been on him for 3 years. They are wanting to go the zoo and then fest.[p]Mike
    Mike

• eggfoot
    eggfoot Posts: 138
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    I will have to set up a commission system, maybe i can pay you in blues hog sauce:) What if our fest is like a zoo?

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    eggfoot,
    "What if our fest is like a zoo?" Sounds like a great time.[p]Mike [p][p]

• egghead2004
    egghead2004 Posts: 430
    Options
    Hey Mike,
    That's a fine looking pie!
    cheers to an eggin weekend!
    My biggest ever, 36# of pork tonight, then a side of prime rib Monday...woo hoo[p]it's been a while but I am alive and kicking this weekend!!!