Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Done went and got myself organized (Pics)

RonboRonbo Posts: 90
edited 3:11AM in EggHead Forum
Picked up an early father's day gift. I have been meaning to do this[p]cab1.jpg[p]
cab2.jpg[p]Only problem now is that the table looks so empty...personally I think it needs a small now
cab3.jpg

·

Comments

• Ronbo,[p]That looks just like what I've been looking for as I need to get organized too. [p]What are the dimensions and where did you get it?[p]Joey

·
  • bobinazbobinaz Posts: 44
    Ronbo,[p]Nice pix, nice organization of your egg stuff.
    I am taking notes....

·
  • RonboRonbo Posts: 90
    Legally Blind Egghead,
    30"x18"x70"
    Home Depot
    It is not the best quality but for $69 it will serve it's purpose

·
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Ronbo,[p]I bought the same thing. Did you find it to be a pain to put together? Some of the pieces had to be convinced to go together, in my case... [p]It was still worth it in the long run... A little cursing and it finally went together... [p]But now, my egg stuff is all organized, which was the goal...[p]Thanks...
    ...AnnaG...

·
  • Ronbo,
    Love the organization. Wish I was more so. [p]I'd need to buy a metal storage cabinet - cause the "twin terrors" (young labrador retrievers) would eat that plastic one and strew it across the yard in a few hours (they'd be pooping grey plastic for a month).[p]Great job!![p]Bubba T

·