Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Lazy Mans Cook (Pics)

RonboRonbo Posts: 90
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
So I decided to simulate work today...I mean work from home today. Well at about noon when I woke up from my morning nap....errr I mean when I looked up from the presentation I was putting together I knew it was time to figure out what to make for dinner on the egg. So in keeping with my lazy theme of the day. I decided on Beef Short Ribs. Oh not just any beef short ribs. I am talking lazy lazy short ribs. You see, it is easy to forget just how easy the egg really is. Perfect for the sort of day I was having. Lit the egg, decided hooking the guru up was to much work, cracked the bottom vent about a nickle's width, daisy open, threw on the short ribs and went back to sleep...I mean work. Checked it 5 hours later and decided it needed more lo and slo. Came back 2 hours later and perfecto[p]IMG_0551.jpg[p]IMG_0555.jpg

Comments