Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egg regrets

Dos HuevosDos Huevos Posts: 368
edited 2:20AM in EggHead Forum
Some of you may recall that before the 2005 eggfest, I sold my mini and small to subsidize the purchase of a second large. I have been thrilled with that decision every day...until Saturday. [p]Went camping with my bro in law, his brother, a neighbor and some / all of our respective children. Three of the four of us are 100% eggers. [p]And as we struggled to create a flat grid over a campfire for steaks, brats and stuff, I looked at my BIL and said "Man, we could really use a small at a time like this." [p]He replied "Before you got here, my brother and I both said the same thing." [p]Now, I don't know how often we're gonna camp, but I'm starting to think that, for HS football tailgates and many other things, it may be time to go in half-sies and get a small. Again.[p]Wonder how I'm gonna sell THAT to the wife...
·

Comments

• Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    Dos Huevos,[p] "Dear I bought a small and while I was out I got this nice set of diamond ear rings."[p]This is the 'Dazzle them with Brilliance' plan.
    ·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    Celtic Wolf,
    Or you could take pity on him and just give him Miss Penny.[p]That's the "ain't gonna happen" plan.[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • Celtic Wolf,
    Last time I got KayNOcook diamond ear rings she took them back so that won't work for me. But I'm always telling her to get what ever ya want.
    Jim

·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    Celtic Wolf,
    i bought my wife a car so i could get a small. that's not an effective cost-benefit ratio!

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    The Naked Whiz,[p] You got that right :)[p]Better to ask for forgiveness then to ask for permission..
    ·
  • HaggisHaggis Posts: 998
    Dos Huevos,[p]Have your brother-in-law sell it to her.
    ·
  • Dos Huevos,
    I'm camping next weekend, and I'm bringing the large! What the heck, I can handle moving the 140 lbs in return for what I can cook for the weekend.

·