Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ribs/Chicken Results...

Smokin' Todd
Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
1 BIG slab of pork ribs with kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, cyanne...slowly smoked with soaked mesquite for 3 1/2 hrs at 215. After 2 hrs i mopped them with STUBBS SPICY BASTE as a mop. When i took them out to sit for 10 minutes i then brushed on STUBBS SPICY BBQ SAUCE...came out EXCELLENT....juicy, spicy, and meat came right off the bone!..ohhhh and so so so smokey
I wanted to do NBs chicken thigh recipe, but didnt have the time for the marinade...so i just used regular salt, black pepper, and onion pwder for the same 3 1/2 hrs...came out so tender...so juicy...and so so so smokey....what a sunday meal.
If any of you are in the grocery store looking for a commerical mop and BBQ sauce, i highly recommend STUBBS brand...best i had thus far.
PS ...and JJ, i will one day try ur rub:)..and NB I WILL do your lemongrass chicken:)

Comments