Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

All you Salmon Experts!!

Options
Big Murth
Big Murth Posts: 350
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks to everyone, Tim H, Gretl, and the rest of the gang for checking in with me on great suggestions for a salmon cook tonight. A little compromise in the household, as my wife wants a more simple and traditional flavor, and I wanted to try Tim H's brining recipe..so we settled on one filet her way, and I get to do Gretl's Dijon-Bourbon Glazed on the other. Unfortunately, won't have time to brine, but instead, will get the Egg started cooking at 5:30, and the guests will be over around 7:30....so they'll be getting the best of the Egg, hot off the grid. Last night's turkey over apple and maple took 6 hours @325 (24lbs.), and the rest it took on the kitchen counter made it hard to sleep last night. Thanks to ye again, and have a great weekend everyone!! Big Murth...somewhere on the banks of the Rio Grande.

Comments