Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pork Tenderloin Medallions- how?

Flashback BobFlashback Bob Posts: 518
edited 12:58PM in EggHead Forum
I remember seeing some folks cooking their pork tenderloins by cutting into 1.5"(?) medallions and grilling. [p]What kind of temp and time would you do something like that?
·

Comments

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    Flashback Bob,
    it's analogous to a tenderloin of beef, basically a pork "filet mignon".[p]you can essentially cook it the same way.
    and of course, all the variations.[p](come get yer hickory, and i'll trade you some apple!)

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • 2jan07-034.jpg
    <p />Flashback Bob,
    i've done them a couple different ways...[p]just pull them at 140-145 or they might get dry.[p]medium heat around 300-350 for 20-30 minutes i think.

·
  • tripmactripmac Posts: 17
    Flashback Bob,
    I did them similar to RTD, but I marinated mine before and used shakin the tree on them. They came off great. Just watch it or they will dry out.[p]Trip

·