Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Spring Chicken, your crab cakes are ready.

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
cbcakes2.jpg
<p />Max's recipe on Dizzy Pig site.[p]cbcakes1.jpg
Ribeyes at 6pm.
Rum and cokes for the house all day.[p]Mike

Comments

• SouthOfI10
    SouthOfI10 Posts: 213
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    Nice.

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    Now why do I think they were eat'n right after this photo was taken? LOL They look good too. Thanks for think'n of me. You're a good man, no matter what's written on the wall at the bus station men's room...[p]Spring "Full To The Gills With Great Brisket" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    SouthOfI10,
    Thanks.[p]Mike

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    Right after, come on. They had to cool down a little. LOL
    But I did keep thinking. I bet Spring Chicken would like some of these. Maybe, I will get the pleasure to fix you a couple sometime, since you got the shaft on ribs at Oklahoma a couple years ago.
    Mike

• Unknown
    Options
    Car Wash Mike, I want to cook some of those things. Do you buy them ready to cook or make them from scratch?

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Chuck/Tx,
    The recipe is on the Dizzy Pig site. Scratch. I used a cast iron skillet that fits perfect in the large. I'm sure you can buy them ready to cook.
    This is a cook you want to make sure you have a good clean burning fire going. A smoke taste will probably result in disaster.[p]Mike

• KS Cheryl
    KS Cheryl Posts: 71
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    You know that I could have been there in less than an hour. Your pics always make me hungry. Cheryl

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    KS Cheryl,
    Thanks. They make me hungry the nexy day.
    I just e-mailed eggfoot and told him I needed 2 eggs for Omaha. 1 for my rib class and the other for crab cakes, scallops and shrimp.
    You know forum members get special treatment. Last time I said that, I got bombarded in Hotlanta.
    Anyway.
    Happy cooking, looks like you have doing quite well.[p]Mike

• dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    Looking tasty their Mike. I saw a crabcake recipe that I've saved that uses whipping cream instead of mayo. Gonna have to try them sometime.