Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Beans, Beans good for the...

RonboRonbo Posts: 90
edited 9:53PM in EggHead Forum
I am trying to make the perfect BBQ Beans (in my opinion at least...) They are getting better every time[p]Soaking[p]Beans1.jpg[p]The cook - We now believe that beans are one of the few things that can not have too much smoke[p]Beans2.jpg[p]Ready to eat[p]Beans3.jpg
·

Comments

• Ronbo,
    I have a dutch oven that needs to be used. Those beans look fantastic. So why not shoot the recipe to us. [p]Chef Jerry

·
  • RonboRonbo Posts: 90
    Jwirliwnd,
    Thank you!!! I have submitted it under the Sides category in submitted Recipes. Ronbo's BBQ Beans[p]I hope you enjoy them

·