Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

WARNING... to new Eggers...

Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If you are not prepared to make some of the best friends you've ever had, who you will (possibly) never meet,...please leave this site immediately,...and never return. If you continue to visit here, you risk become friends with some of the best people on the planet. If this is not in your game plan, then please reconsider your purchase of this wonderful product.[p]At 56 years of age, I never dreamed of making new playground friends. However, in spite of the odds, the acquisition of the BGE has certainly changed my course in life. The folks on this Forum are some, if not the most, genuine humans I've ever met in my entire life. What means the most to us has obviously drawn us together, and that should tell us something about who we associate with. [p]During my brief visit to this Forum, I've made friends that I would never have dreamed of. These are people who I would have never, otherwise, had the opportunity to meet. For that I am extremely grateful. They will offer cooking tips, recipes, and emotional support when they feel you need it. It is unprecidented, and virtually undescribable.[p]So, if this is not what you seek this is the wrong place. You may get phone calls from Nature Boy, WooDoggies, Spring Chicken, Max, CWMike, ChefWil, YB, Wise One, Bente, AZRP or others too numerous to mention....But if you get a call from Chubby, please make sure that you have purchased extra minutes.[p]I love this place.[p]LR

Comments