Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Memorial Day Cooks...?

toomsdpttoomsdpt Posts: 141
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This is the day I have been waiting for all winter!!. I go camping up at Roger's Rock on lake George every year for Memorial Day weekend and finally it is almost here. This is my 17th year in fact, but most importantly, it is my first with my BGE. I have a line of people wanting RIBS!!! Ribs galore!! Pounds and Pounds of Ribs. Both Spare and BB. Plan on doing a lot of cooking and look forward to every second of it.[p]Probably also get a nice Strip Steak in there a few times and t-rex it up nice.[p]Bringing my Dizy Dust and Ole Ray's Apple/Cinnamon BBQ sauce and a few cases of of my favorite loud mouth soup. Counting the minutes![p]What does everyone else plan on for this weekend?[p]

Comments