Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Wings and Drumsticks

TexasTigerFanTexasTigerFan Posts: 83
edited 3:34AM in EggHead Forum
I went to BBQ Galore to get some more lump charcoal and came home with the wing and leg rack. It really worked very well. I covered the wings and drumsticks with a little olive oil and used some DP Raging River rub. Cooked at about 425 degrees till finished (30 or so minutes). Very easy and surprisingly good and juicy. I was very pleased with how evenly it cooked on the rack.[p]WingsandDrumsticks.jpg

• NewbsNewbs Posts: 188
    Ref1515,[p]I'm going to look for one of those. That just looks too easy
    for wings and legs. Hope I can get one up here in Canada.
    I've found them online for around 8 bucks but the shipping quotes were around 20 bucks. A bit silly.[p]Cheers,[p]John

• waruwaruwaruwaru Posts: 45
    Newbs, I found mine at Lowe's for around $6.