Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wings and Drumsticks

TexasTigerFanTexasTigerFan Posts: 83
edited 9:57AM in EggHead Forum
I went to BBQ Galore to get some more lump charcoal and came home with the wing and leg rack. It really worked very well. I covered the wings and drumsticks with a little olive oil and used some DP Raging River rub. Cooked at about 425 degrees till finished (30 or so minutes). Very easy and surprisingly good and juicy. I was very pleased with how evenly it cooked on the rack.[p]WingsandDrumsticks.jpg
·

Comments

• NewbsNewbs Posts: 188
    Ref1515,[p]I'm going to look for one of those. That just looks too easy
    for wings and legs. Hope I can get one up here in Canada.
    I've found them online for around 8 bucks but the shipping quotes were around 20 bucks. A bit silly.[p]Cheers,[p]John

·
  • waruwaruwaruwaru Posts: 45
    Newbs, I found mine at Lowe's for around $6.
    [ul][li]http://www.lowes.com/[/ul]
    ·