Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How do you post pictures?

Mark
Mark Posts: 295
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Would someone please tell me how to post pictures and diagrams on the Forum. Please excuse my computor illiteracy.
Mark

Comments

• Mark, I am too. But the plain english version is,, you must have an area like a webpage to send your pic to and then include that address below in Optional image url. Send it to me at my email address and I will send you the link back to post.

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Mark,
    Call your internet provider, and ask them if you have free space for storing images/files. My provider gives a free megabite of space. There are free programs to upload (ftp) files to your server, then you post a URL here on the forum to link to your image.[p]I use one called "Fetch", but there are many.[p]Good luck.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Mark
    Mark Posts: 295
    King-O-Coals,
    Thank's, leaving for the day will get back to you later. Have a diagram of the indirect cooking method I use and wish to post.
    Mark [p][p]

• Mark, I'm going off too. Just email it to me and I will send you the link to your email and you can add it to your post. I should be back by dark-thirty this evening. Use my badkins100@peoplepc.com mail.