Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great Time at Waldorf Eggfest

Options
Poolman
Poolman Posts: 17
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
<a href=
<p />I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the great food and company at the eggfest! It was my first, and the info posted here (especially from WessB) made it easy. It turns out AZRP is another pool/spa industry egger. Even the rain could not stop the fun. I just saw the thread about the article in the local paper, and there I am providing free advertising for Chris and the Dizzy Pig BBQ company![p]Did anyone enjoy the fajitas? We served 144 and ran out. It was a great time and will definitely be back.[p]Poolman

~~~~~~~

Poolman

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Oops, here is the picture.[p]egg2_i050907b.jpg
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Poolman,
    Shhhhhhh...don't give away my secrets. Was great meeting the two of you, finding avid Eggers that run in the same circles as me is unusual. Try to make the Atlanta fest this year. If the BioLab thing is any time close, it really is worth attending. -RP

• Poolman
    Poolman Posts: 17
    Options
    AZRP,
    We just signed up to exhibit at the BioGuard show, and rumor has it that the Atlanta Eggfest is the very next day! If the rumor proves true we will definitely be there. Are you planning to cook?
    Poolman

~~~~~~~

Poolman

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Poolman,
    Flying in and bringing all the gear is just not worth it. If you guys are driving down and will let me use your stuff, I'd be inclined to cook. -RP

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    Poolman,
    EGGtoberfest will be October 19-20.[p]The Bio Guard show will be october 9-11.[p]Hang around for a week and enjoy EGGtoberfest.