Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

More Waldorf pics

AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm still trying to figure this Mac out.... I hope these pics aren't too large.[p]jason1-1.jpg[p]chrisflames.jpg[p]chubby.jpg[p]maxlamb.jpg
·

Comments

• AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    bobbytom.jpg[p]beerpong3.jpg[p]greatminds2.jpg[p]chriswings.jpg
    ·
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    AlaskanC,[p]Good lookin' pictures. Was there a volume control on that one cats Hawaiian shirt? Heheee.[p]~thirdeye~

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·
  • AlaskanC,
    What camera are you using?? WOW!

·
    All over the map,[p]Its a Nikon D80 - it really gets great shots when the light is right!
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    DaRoyal2004100.jpg
    <p />AlaskanC,
    Way to cool of a shirt. I need to pic my game up. Nope, not Chubbys.[p]Mike

·
  • hayhonkerhayhonker Posts: 576
    thirdeye,
    I had really hoped it would be bright enough to keep the clouds away! Heheee[p]WooDoggies was my inspiration.[p]Thanks Melissa, you're a pro now :)

·
  • ChuckChuck Posts: 812
    AlaskanC,[p]Great shots...thanks for posting them. It was great meeting you and Brent this past weekend. The salmon was awesome...thanks for sharing.[p]Chuck

·
  • AlaskanC,[p]For $1,000 it ought to get really great shots even when the light isn't right. Hard to dispose of that income in Sitka, eh?
    ·
    skoal,[p]Well that is what I thought - I expected it to do everything short of cooking me dinner, but apparently that's not the way it works. :)
    ·
  • AlaskanC,[p]I enjoy your pics. Don't eaten by a bear.
    ·
  • Where'd I leave it?
    ·
  • HaggisHaggis Posts: 998
    AlaskanC,[p]Wow! I can really see the difference between your photos and what most of us take with the point-and-shot kind.
    ·
  • AlaskanC,
    you and brent are really taking some great pics with that camera. . .best picture of my hands i've ever seen :0)[p]its really gonna be great when you take it out around sitka and on the boat. ..can't wait to see some killer, killer-whale pics!

·
    Max - the salmon derby starts the last week of this month, so we will be getting some of those nature shots again!
    (did I remind you that a plane ticket is only about $500?) ;)

·
  • AlaskanC,[p]Is this your camera?[p]http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond80/
    Thx
    Sandra

·
    Sandra - yes, that is the one that we have.
    ·