Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ping RRP dutch oven quesadillas

Options
Darnoc
Darnoc Posts: 2,661
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
They turned out great.Just do not use the 8 inch size flour tortillas or the stuffing could run out if you are not careful when you flip them.I tried the 10 inch and the 8 inch as well to answer my own question.I cooked the chicken breast till 160 while the lid was on the grate at 350.Pulled chicken and raised temperature to 400.After prepping the cheese,chicken,onion,etc. I rubbed soft butter on the top side of each tortilla then spread the stuffing between the two shells.Cooked at 400 at grid level for four minutes then flipped for another four.Great grill mark patten.Little brown dots all over and almost like a pizza bottom with no brown or burnt flour.Give it a try.By the way my dutch oven was the 8 quart size.Mine had the same stamp in the lid that yours has.

Comments