Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

More Dough Help

Big Daddy - OCTBig Daddy - OCT Posts: 101
edited 4:01AM in EggHead Forum
I mentioned a few days ago that I was going to make the dough mentioned in the link below. I have two batches now that I am going to refrigerate over night (at least). I don't remember who helped me before but my question is this: After I divide each batch into two, how do I store in the 'fridge? Wrap it in plastic wrap and call it good?[p]Thanks in advance,[p]Bruce
[ul][li]Calzone/Pizza Dough[/ul]

Comments

• PujPuj Posts: 615
    Big Daddy - OCT,[p]One way to store the dough is to spray the inside of a plastic food storage bag or ziploc bag with a cooking spray (Pam or equivalent). For dough, I'll use an olive oil spray.[p]As a rule of thumb, I'll store dough in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. I'll freeze the dough if I want to store it for longer than 3 days. Frozen dough performs best if used within 2 weeks.[p]Have fun,
    Puj

• Puj,[p]Excellent Puj! Thanks very much![p]Bruce
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Puj,
    Dont see yours or the lovely misses name on the list for Waldotf........AGAIN.....LOL...love ya brother....we`ll be in Atlanta at least one more year.[p]Wess

• PujPuj Posts: 615
    WessB,[p]I know, I know ..... Hope everyone has a blast this weekend. Say hi to all for me.[p]Puj

• rex clinganrex clingan Posts: 57
    I have been using Jeff V's recipe and methods from the attached link. The round reusable plastic containers with a light oiling are brilliant.

[ul][li]http://jvpizza.sliceny.com/[/ul]