Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Woosday Photos?

Rusty RoosterRusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Where are my weekly photos to help decide what to cook next?
·

Comments

• Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    Rusty Rooster,[p]Since PhotoEgg was nice enough to send it. :)[p]Breakfast is Served!![p]breakfast.jpg
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    IMG_0969.jpg
    <p />Rusty Rooster,

BGEwings7_06009.jpg

BGEstickywings2_06007.jpg

Hot and Spicy Sticky Wings, chicken licken good.
    Clay

·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,639
    100_1352.jpg
    <p />Rusty Rooster,
    the fishing season started for me, so im usually cooking for the weekend in advance. lots of chichen thighs and deli meats for cold snacks on the boat. ham, roast beef, pastrami are cooked often for sandwiches. ive got about 2 gallons of spit peasoup with smoked ham going in the freezer tonight for those cold rainy days of spring salmon fishing. looking for a huge thermos to keep it warm while fishing
    fbe40804.jpg[p]2004_0122Image0020.jpg

·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    4-29-pizza1-web.jpg
    <p />Rusty Rooster,[p]How about pizza?[p]4-29-pizza9-web.jpg[p]4-29-pizza7-web.jpg[p]4-29-pizza6-web.jpg[p]or tri-tip?[p]tritipsear-web.jpg[p]tritipsliced-web.jpg[p]or ribs?[p]1-19ribs2.jpg[p]or pork chops?[p]porknight5.jpg[p]or pulled pork?[p]3-10-ppsandwich1.jpg[p]or salmon?[p]3-25-07salmon1-resized.jpg[p]or NY strips?[p]4-6-07_steak1-web.jpg[p]or brownies?[p]11-4brownie1.jpg[p]Hope this helps![p]Happy Woosday![p]TRex
    ·
    TRex,
    i think that took longer to open than it did to cook all that stuff : )

·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Rusty Rooster,
    Mollyshark made knishes in Oklahoma City and they were mighty tasty. So good we made them ourselves Saturday, actually Angela made them I just got the fire going......baby steps......
    Knishes.jpg[p]I just noticed the dog's tongue, guess she was looking forward to one too LOL
    Knisheswithtwoofmygirls.jpg

·
  • gdenbygdenby Posts: 4,399
    GoodDinner.jpg
    <p />Rusty Rooster,[p]A shot of a piece of the whole slab of pork spare ribs, 14 bones, I did on Saturday. They were so big that just the 2 pieces shown cut off ended up being all I ate apart from sides. Lunches have been good since then.[p]gdenby

·
  • Not SiriusNot Sirius Posts: 32
    dhuffjr,
    Great pictures. Knishes are hard to come by in this part of North Carolina (or, I suspect, any part of North Carolina). Baking them in the BGE sounds like a great idea and a chance to affirm my roots. Is the recipe available? Thanks.

·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    dhuffjr,[p] Mollyshark made them at the Texas Eggfest, except she kept trying to burn them in Chubby's honor.. They were good though..[p]
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    dhuffjr,
    Must be something in the air, Kim has cooked twice on the Egg this week. -RP

·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Not Sirius,
    Yes, I got it from WessB's site. It is in the Florida 2007 fest recipe file. We doubled it and I added a small can of chopped mushrooms.[p]H

·
  • Not SiriusNot Sirius Posts: 32
    dhuffjr,
    Thanks. Sounds like my next BGE adventure.

·
  • Spatch%20%20216.jpg
    <p />Rusty Rooster,[p]
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    TRex,
    Lunch time here (yogurt and banana, peanuts) and then I see your fantastic cookin, wow.....great photo's.

·
  • TRex,
    damn you jason, damn you!!!!!. .. why don't you hop a ride with someone and get yourself up to waldorf this weekend??

·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    gdenby,
    funny you mention that.
    it's the wife and i eating most times, and i do spares. well, i have a freezer of stuff waiting to be made into bbq pork sausage![p]i was dying for ribs and finally broke down and got babybacks. usually too expensive, too over-hyped, and i think less flavor. ...but you know, they were damn good. shows what i know!

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    fishlessman,[p]...2 gallons of spit peasoup with smoked ham... [p]Spit peasoup?[p]~thirdeye~

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·
    thirdeye,
    split, surprised no one picked up on that earlier, stump must not be reading the forum today cause nothing like that gets by him

·
  • touchdownjesus.jpg
    <p />.
    drums-026.jpg[p]drums-023.jpg[p]017_1.jpg[p]022_1.jpg[p]029_1.jpg[p]033_1.jpg

·
  • AZ TravelerAZ Traveler Posts: 662
    Rick's Tropical Delight,
    Another work of art. I gotta buy one of those racks for some wings and drumsticks. Great shots. AZ

·
  • TRex,
    nice! those pizza shots are snappy!

·
  • AZ Traveler ,
    hey thanks!
    there are two different models of the drum & wing racks that i know of (i bought both). one is a collapsible leg plated model, pictured here, and one is a stainless steel non-collapsible model. the stainless steel rack will not fit in the medium egg as it is longer than the plated model.[p]you should be ok with your large egg no matter which model you get.

·
  • ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
    Camper034.jpg
    <p />Rusty Rooster,
    Shrimp salad help??

·