Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza, Pizza (lotsa pics)

TRexTRex Posts: 2,707
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
4-29-pizza1-web.jpg
<p />Wow, what a great Egging weekend this has been with the family. A tri-tip Friday night followed by beef tenderloin and stir-fry veggies last night, and tonight, it was 4 pizzas for, well, my dad, mother, and me. Needless to say, there were leftovers.[p]Pictures above are all 4 ready to go on the assembly line - there were three with sauce and various toppings, then we did one without sauce with just mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and basil - this one was my favorite.[p]Here's some more pics:[p]The Egg was hot:[p]4-29-pizza3-web.jpg[p]I mean, REALLY hot:[p]4-29-pizza4-web.jpg[p]Another shot of the pies lined up:[p]4-29-pizza2-web.jpg[p]Here's the setup I used - best results yet as far as done toppings without burned bottom:[p]4-29-pizza5-web.jpg[p]And some of the done pies:[p]4-29-pizza6-web.jpg[p]4-29-pizza7-web.jpg[p]4-29-pizza9-web.jpg[p]Leftovers for lunch tomorrow![p]4-29-pizza8-web.jpg[p]I added this cook to my website (actually replaced the old write-up I had on pizza). Check it out and other new updates to my website at the link below.[p]Cheers![p]TRex[p]
[ul][li]Pizza[/ul]

Comments