Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New BGE Owner

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just a short thank you to "Wise One" and Slim Pickens" regarding my inquiry about prices for the BGE. They recommended a place in Nevada, MO that saved me over $150 from the local store prices. [p]In addition, the gentleman that sold me the BGE spent over an hour talking about its quality and different ways to cook and threw in some extra supplies. I would highly recommend Madill's in Nevada, MO to anyone looking to purchase a BGE![p]

Comments

• JJ
    JJ Posts: 951
    Grillin Chillin Jeff,
    Welcome to the family. We are here to assist.

• MAC
    MAC Posts: 442
    Grillin Chillin Jeff,
    Welcome to the FAMILY. Your persistence paid off. Now you can get a college education in fine grilling on this forum from PHDs like JJ, GFW, Tim, Char Woody and all the other visiting professors. You can cram 10 years of education into a few months of hard studying. And all the mistakes are STILL edible. Good luck on your degree.[p]

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    View?u=1386188&a=10352365&p=34908559
    <p />Grillin Chillin Jeff, Congrats and welcome. I'm about a year old here and love it. Your timing is great since you can get a little practice in before the 4th. I'm a couple hours north of you. If you go to a Chiefs game e-mail and we'll have to hook up. Here is my family's favorite on the EGG.[p]CWM
  • Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Grillin Chillin Jeff, As the group has already expressed, welcome aboard.
    I just recieved a e.mail note from Grillin Chillin Jim outlining the differences twixt you and him in earlier postings. [p]He says he can cook better. So you have to iron that out with him..(I'm kidding Jim)

My thanks to both you and Jim for hanging on thru the miss understandings. We are here to share and help in any way that we can, individually or as a group.
    Cheers to ya in any regard..
    Char-Woody

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Grillin Chillin Jeff, great! I always like to hear about people who save a few dollars becasue that means you can buy more BGE toys later. Now, if you will drop me a line via eMail I will send you a PDF file filled with forum inspired recipes (which you can share with Jimbo).

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Grillin Chillin Jeff,
    Welcome. Now the fun begins!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Grillin Chillin Jeff,
    Where did you get a deal on a BGE?