Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Porterhouse of Pork tonight.

Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
plchops1.jpg
<p />Just put these on indirect.[p]Mike

Comments

• Chef Wil
    Chef Wil Posts: 702
    Car Wash Mike,
    I'm jealous, all I can do is sit here and drool and think about the fun I am missing at TexFest and you come up with that pic after I just called for pizza....... sheesh
    Kiss my lil Angel for me please.

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    kbelmo.jpg
    <p />Chef Wil,
    Trust me, when I tell you. There is not a day that goes by, she does not have a present from her forum Uncles in her hand. You guys are the best.
    Man, where have you been. I have got a ton of stuff for you and lost the address when puter had a virus.
    New job going well? You need to check in more often, PLEASE!
    Quick pic.
    kaleigh11.jpg
    Mike

• Chef Wil
    Car Wash Mike,
    new job is really great, I'm down for a few days with ortho surgery to the knee. Hoping to be back in the kitchen saturday nite.[p]Isn't she Precious ???

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Chef Wil,
    You just made my night! I thought someone had kidnapped you and was torturing you for all of your secrets. I've really missed you. Glad to see you're alive and kicking. My best to the missus...we're still trying to get your way...maybe a road trip with stops at Chubby's and Leroy's. I hear the lodging is reasonable and the food is killer.[p]Take care, Buddy.[p]Mike

• Chef Wil
    Lawn Ranger,
    hello my friend, they wouldn't keep me if they did kidnap me, they would be too happy to return me .......LOL
    Hope you guys and gals have fun at the TexFest.