Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lots of Oklahoma Eggfest Pics (Part 3)

Options
Snoopy Dog Dog
Snoopy Dog Dog Posts: 436
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
eggfest07-1.jpg
<p />Here are a few more we have sorted. Anyone who has any pics they would like to share for the website or upcoming video, please post them or send them to oklahomaeggfest@cox.net and we'll get them on.[p]Barry caught with his mouth full.
DSC02050.jpg[p]Mollyshark going to town.
DSC02057.jpg[p]AZRP listens to the wisdom of Iron Egg Chef Car Wash Mike.
DSC02052.jpg[p]Fatties courtesy of the boys from Stillwater...
DSC02065.jpg
DSC02066.jpg[p]Oysters...
DSC02089.jpg[p]Chocolate Cake...
DSC02093.jpg[p]Multitasking the Egg...
DSC02082.jpg[p]Yummy!
DSC02083.jpg[p]Thanks to everyone for making our 3rd Eggfest a success. See ya next year![p]Chris

[ul][li]Oklahoma Eggfest[/ul]

Comments

• bobbyb
    bobbyb Posts: 1,349
    Options
    Chris,
    Thanks for posting all the pics. Looks like you did a great job of organizing again. Congratulations! Makes me wish we had been there. Maybe next year.
    Bob

• Snoopy Dog Dog
    Options
    bobbyb,[p]You guys were missed for sure. Hope you can make it next year. Have a safe trip to Waldorf.[p]Chris
  • dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    Snoopy Dog Dog,
    Angela was asking last night if we're going to Oklahoma next year. I think she had fun :>)[p]H

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    Snoopy Dog Dog,[p]Looks like a great time and the weather cooperated. Some day we might get them spread apart so I can make it up there. We moved our date up for cooler weather and it looks like it is going to work out for us down here.[p]Congrats on another good fest![p]Cheers,[p]Ed

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • Snoopy Dog Dog
    Options
    GrillMeister,[p]We will send the good weather south next weekend. Best wishes to you and Dale over the next couple of weeks. Wish I could make it down, but have a prior obligation next weekend. Look forward to having a cold one with you in October.[p]Chris
  • Snoopy Dog Dog
    Options
    dhuffjr,[p]Glad she had fun. You and Angela are some of the nicest people I've met. Would love to hang with you anytime. Hope to see you in October.[p]Chris
  • dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    Snoopy Dog Dog,
    I hit Walmart on the way out of town and got two of those green enameled iron pots, gonna have to test and see just how much adobo will fit in the 6.5 qt model :>)[p]Check your mail I sent you the after party pics.[p]H

• Snoopy Dog Dog,
    You know Chris, there were several Eggers MIA: [p]Smokin' Todd (found);
    Parrothead and Company from up in Miam-a;
    Preston;
    But the great thing was that YOU were there and are a master planner!!!
    Thanks
    JD/TipTop

• Snoopy Dog Dog
    Options
    JD/TipTop,[p]Lost track of Parrothead in the past year, hopefully he will resurface. Preston had his hip replaced in the last year I believe, hard for him to get around.[p]Chris