Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oklahoma Eggfest

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I would like to thank all of the great cook's for participating in the 3rd annual Oklahoma Eggfest today. The food was unbelievable and everyone had a good time. Also, many thank's to Chris Hale for the job he did organizing the event. Hope to see you all again next year.[p]
Barry (Banjopicker) Selby[p]

Comments

• Ditto on the many thanks to a great Oklahoma Eggfest! This being my first one, I would like to thank everyone involved for a wonderful time and AMAZING food. Also, thanks for talking me into purchasing my first egg at the show. I can't wait to get back to Texas to try it out! I can't wait for next year.[p]Brandon 'Lightnin' Bolt' Holt
  • dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    Barry Selby,
    Chris is a great guy. Angela and I had a great time with all the nice folks that came. There seemed to be alot of people off the street coming to see just what this Big Green Egg thing is all about. It was a lot of fun explaining it to them.[p]I got this nifty new apron to where when cooking now too. :>)[p]H

• Barry Selby,
    Your Eggfest was great! Thanks to all of the people that were there cooking and sharing their food and their ideas and knowledge. I own an Egg and benefit from coming to your Eggfest activities. Thanks so much and I would like to participate as a cooker in the next Eggfest. You guys are great!!!!
    Lynn Copeland

• locolongball
    Options
    Brandon Holt,[p]You're a great dude. It was great to meet you. If you ever have anymore lingo problems, just check the forum! ;-) [p]Happy Egging
    Loco