Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Small on vacation

Carl TCarl T Posts: 179
edited 5:09PM in EggHead Forum
<p />Not much of a vacation for the Small. He cooked two meals a day for 5 glorious days at Lake of the Ozarks this past weekend. Great bass fishing and egg food. I dare anyone to name a better scenario.[p]Carl T

• MopMop Posts: 496
    Carl T, pretty hard to beat the looks of that![p]Mop!

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,377
    Carl T,
    Nice picture. And probably even nicer vacation. Sounds relaxing.
    Catch any bass?
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    Carl T,[p]Looks great! Hope the little guy had a good time ... oh yah, you too![p]Smokey

• BluesnBBQBluesnBBQ Posts: 615
    Carl T says "I dare anyone to name a better scenario." [p]I could, but since this is a family board, I'll keep it to myself. :-)

• Trout BumTrout Bum Posts: 343
    Carl T,
    Boy I like the looks of that setting. I'll bet the small one liked every minute of it's vacation. I know I would have!
    B D

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Carl T, That is the view that is supposed to be from my back porch..Maybe one day??
    For now I use my imagination and paint my lawn blue.

• GWWGWW Posts: 43
    The better scenario is me sitting their instead of looking at a picture! nice.[p]greg