Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Today show piece

Options
AZRP
AZRP Posts: 10,116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I tivo'd the show and will watch it tonight, can someone tell me approximately when in the show the piece aired? Thanks -RP

Comments

• mikeb6109
    mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    Options
    AZRP,
    it was like 10 minutes before the end of the show!
    mike

• Eggin-smurff
    Options
    Within the last 30 minutes of the show.
  • cbs
    cbs Posts: 99
    Options
    It's online now. Go to the today show site. Hit the "show videos" or something similar button, and then on today's video's it's under BBQ 101.[p]Sorry the instructions aren't better, but I'm confident you all can find it.
  • DobieDad
    DobieDad Posts: 502
    Options
    AZRP,[p]Click the 'launch' button under the photo of the grill.
    [ul][li]Today Show Clip[/ul]
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    DobieDad,
    well thanks that saved me from having to watch the whole show!! now i can just delete it from tivo!!
    seemed like she spoke highly of the egg and i'm proud to be part of the "CULT"
    happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    BENTE,
    I just showed it around work. One co-worker is buying one in Austin, and a bunch more of them now have a new respect for the "cult". It was killer when she said it was her favorite. I'll bet some folks in Atlanta were grinning ear to ear...and rightfully so.[p]Mike

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,
    i know i was grinning beware of newbies (LOL HAHA) naw i think the "CULT" is a MAJOR selling point
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb