Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Today show web summary

Options
BigT
BigT Posts: 385
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We are apparently Rocket Scientists...[p]...haven't launched an Estes in 30 years, but once upon a time....
[ul][li]BBQ Personality -Today Show[/ul]

Comments

• BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Options
    BigT,
    Thanks for the link: interesting article.[p]Couple of questions. That grill thermometer looks neat, and the price ain't bad. Anybody ever use one?[p]The "table top" grill looks like the Mini's MiniMe. Hey, Home Office, any chance that BGE might produce something similar? I'm guessing, since it is charcoal-fired, it would be outdoor only.[p]Ken

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    BigT,
    nice plug. would be interesting to see what the stats are for today, from folks googling the egg.[p]her "favorite grill". can't do better than that on nationwide television.[p]...i hope that doesn't mean i'll have to clean up my act and start capitalizing now, what with all the new traffic to the forum.[p]

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante