Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Missouri Eggfest?

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
does anyone know if there is or will be a missouri eggfest... OKC is five hours away... didnt know if the is an eggfest in southern missouri or do you thnk there ever will be?
·

Comments

• SundownSundown Posts: 2,876
    Bbqkid,[p]I think you just volunteered to get one going! ;>)
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Bbqkid,
    5 hours away is close. I don't think the distributor in Springfield is to motivated to have one.[p]Mike

·
  • Car Wash Mike,
    What all is eggfest??? is it a day of cooking and hanging out... do they charge to get in???

·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    BbqKid,
    Some charge, some don't. It has to helpful to the dealer putting it on. Either short term or long term with added sales. I'm sure they are expensive to put on.[p]Mike

·
  • BOBFBOBF Posts: 177
    Car Wash Mike ,[p]We close on a house in Theodosia, MO on June 5. This is the Ozark retirement we have planned for a long while. Probably be back and forth between LA and MO for a year. Just found out that one of our nephews in West Plains area is a BGE owner and great fan of egging. In OK now but have a wedding on 4/21 that keeps us from going to the Eggfest.

·