Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

folding grate

Options
GrillMan
GrillMan Posts: 50
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
where do you get a folding grate for the large bge?

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    grillman,
    they are pretty light so get one shipped to you
    tb

[ul][li]click here best place for eggsesories.[/ul]

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• GrillMan
    Options
    BENTE,
    Clicked on your link and couldn't find who I could order one from. Any suggestions? Thanks

• BENTE
    Options
    Grillman,
    sorry i guess i was vague. i got mine in atlanta. they are the only place i really get eggsessories. they ship all over. and they folding grate is pretty light so shipping should be no problem just give them a call[p]Worldwide Headquarters[p]3417 Lawrenceville Hwy
    Tucker,GA 30084-5802
    Corporate offices: (770) 938-9394[p][p]

happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    Grillman,
    highlighted wrong number stupid.stupid.stupid!!!:~)
    Big Green Egg
    Retail Showroom
    Retail Orders
    3417 Lawrenceville Hwy
    Tucker,GA 30084-5802
    Telephone: (770) 934-5300
    Retail Fax: (770) 934-5399
    Hours: Mon-Sat 10:00am-6:00pm ET
    Serving retail customers in Atlanta GA and the continental United States [p]

happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• GrillMan
    Options
    BENTE, thanks for taking the time. i'll give them a call this week. we don't have many bge connections here in northern ohio!

• BENTE
    Options
    grillman,
    i used to live in coshocton till 83 moved to sc where it is warmer. i dont have very many bge connections here either. 1;35 min drive to bge in atlanta from here so i make excuses to go there. but they shipped me a cast iron grate and a cover on two seprate occasions.
    great people to work with
    happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb