Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

According to the forum's clock, its WOOOOSDAY!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• DHall
    DHall Posts: 180
    Options
    AlaskanC,
    Last weeks Lamb[p]IMG_0468.jpg

• eggaholic
    eggaholic Posts: 309
    Options
    Nbrisket2.jpg
    <p />AlaskanC,
    Just put a Brisket on.

• AlaskanC
    AlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    Options
    TRex,[p]You crack me up!![p]I am going to check out Elements. I need something that focuses more on photography - I like PS7, and I know how to use it, but it really has too many things going on. :)
  • Blind Pig
    Blind Pig Posts: 12
    Options
    AlaskanC,[p]Saturday's ribs...
    ribsglazed.jpg

• Golfnut
    Golfnut Posts: 144
    Options
    AlaskanC,
    Woke up to this.
    IMG_1169.jpg[p]Then got to work.
    IMG_1171.jpg[p]IMG_1174.jpg[p]Yummy!
    IMG_1178.jpg[p]

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    101_0410.jpg
    <p />AlaskanC,
    i did alton brown's city ham for easter.this is it when it was done.
    here is one when it was going back on for the final hour
    101_0408.jpg
    i had done one in the oven for christmas and really wanted to try it on the egg was alot better on the egg. the only change i made was i used dark brown sugar,
    if you get the chance try it was really simple with the guru doing all the work
    happy eggin
    tb

[ul][li]Alton Brown's City Ham[/ul]

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Blind Pig
    Blind Pig Posts: 12
    Options
    Gadgetman,[p]Very cool...
    The ribs look great!!

• AlaskanC,
    that's some beautiful fatties right there, uh huh![p]here's a few things i made last weekend for easter......[p]smoked trout dip
    trout1-005.jpg[p]DSCN8802_1.jpg[p]DSCN8799_1.jpg[p]easter2007-003.jpg[p]troutdiponcracker.jpg[p]armadillo eggs
    DSCN8804_1.jpg[p]DSCN8813_1.jpg[p]easter2007-001.jpg[p]bacon-wrapped pork boneless backstrap
    easter2007-009.jpg

• Eggecutioner
    Options
    eggaholic,
    Nice Gasket.

• Herm
    Herm Posts: 206
    Options
    Rick's Tropical Delight,
    Rick, how many people in your family?

• Herm,
    16, not counting my grand nephew, hahaa![p]every house got an armadillo egg to take home, two houses got trout dip (i kept one), and several houses got two pork filets (one brother left his here, dangit!)

• Herm
    Herm Posts: 206
    Options
    Rick's Tropical Delight,
    I gotta move to your neighborhood!

• ronbeaux
    ronbeaux Posts: 988
    Options
    Rick's Tropical Delight,
    Been waiting to see those eggs. What a good idea. Gotta ask though. When you bite into one of those with the sausage, jalapeno, and cream cheese, do the flavors meld like I'm thinking they do? Like fall on the ground and quiver like you've been shocked with 220 on a wet porch with no shoes on????[p]I have to know.

• ronbeaux,
    actually, it's more like 110 instead of 220![p]my dad said the pepper surprised him. i guess it was hotter than he thought it would be. i thought they were incredible! i've had armadillo egg sandwiches two days at work.[p]i used 1/2 pound bob evans sausage per egg. after a couple, i figured out the best way was to cut the 1 pound roll in half, make the pepper reservoir in the sausage with my finger, and push the pepper in the reservoir, and then forming the small end of the egg over the top of the pepper. i used dizzy dust for the rub and jack daniels chips for the smoke.[p]i'm not sure i can wait till easter to make these again!

• ronbeaux
    ronbeaux Posts: 988
    Options
    Rick's Tropical Delight,
    Well I was hoping for 220, but 110 will get your attention also.
    I'm gonna make some of those soon. Thanks!![p]I'm thinking blue cheese in the middle. Been making blue cheese sauce to put on top of filets and tuna lately, and it seems that a few drops of habanero seems to meld right in and not knock you down like it was 440 or something.[p]Try this;
    1 part blue cheese to 1/4 part real butter in a sauce pan. Then add a squirt of lemon and a few dashes of habenaro sauce(you won't taste it I promise!)
    Melt it in a sauce pan but don't scorch. Then stuff the peppers and do what you do.[p]Now I can't wait to try it![p]

• Golfnut
    Golfnut Posts: 144
    Options
    Blind Pig,
    LOL! It's all in the method...:-)[p]