Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What a day

Options
Tanker Tim
Tanker Tim Posts: 68
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After the day I just had, I'm treating myself to a mini and a small!!!
The day started at 0100 (GMT) on the 18th, headed to Heathrow Airport,
flew 9.5 hours to Chicago so I could wait 4 hours to find that my connecting flight was one of the 300 the was canceled today due to weather. Finally said what the heck and got a rent a car and started the excursion to the Big D (Des Moines)[p]Well as usual, the route I choose wasn't the most optimal. Interstate 88 hadn't seen much of any snow plows so the traffic was crawling along at a whooping 30 MPH it took me 4 hours to get out of Illinois. After two hours of fighting the blizzard my renter had a flat so I popped on the donut spare and was on my merry way. I didn't see a cleared road until I hit Iowa City and all was good. Pulled into the Big D at 0200 (0800 GMT 19th) for a total of
31 hours of HELL![p]I might as well get a medium too, I deserve it![p]Watch out C~W, there's some competition in town!!!![p]TT

Comments