Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My Wife Left me on Easter.....

eggaholiceggaholic Posts: 309
edited 4:04PM in EggHead Forum
She had a Business trip to NY. So I had to have these by myself.[p]Nshrimp8.jpg[p]Nshrimp7.jpg[p]Nshrimp12.jpg
·

Comments

• eggaholic,[p]I really feel bad for you!!!!
    ·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    eggaholic,[p]Next time you encounter one of these unfortunate circumstances I'll be glad to come over and talk you through it. I'd even help you make sure you had no leftovers, because we all know that leftovers too can be very traumatic. I'd even help you drink some beer.
    ·
  • eggaholiceggaholic Posts: 309
    TRex,
    Trust me there were no leftovers. Not sure if the glaze was left on the plate.

·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    eggaholic,[p]Oh, so Chubby got an invitation - thanks a lot!
    ·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    TRex,
    You mean you can burn the glaze off a plate? [p]LOL
    I'm killing myself heheheheheheheheheehee

·
  • eggaholiceggaholic Posts: 309
    dhuffjr,
    Never tried to TRex a plate before.

·
  • eggaholic,
    Could you fill me in on how you prepared/cooked(times etc) the lobster tails? My wife loves them but I didnt do a very good job following Houndogs prep last time.

·