Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Happy Easter Brisket!

BBQBluesStringerBBQBluesStringer Posts: 398
edited 6:29PM in EggHead Forum
brisket.jpg
<p />Here's the finished product served up for the church luncheon today. Chopped the burnt ends and bacon to make a nest for the slices. Each slice brushed with a fresh made chipotle black current sauce. This was gone within 10 minutes of the flock letting out of communion.[p]Happy Easter, ya'll![p]Kelly

Comments

• BYCBYC Posts: 358
    BBQBluesStringer,[p]Looks good--when I told people at Church that I was doing a fresh ham on the Egg they all wanted to come over. [p]I ran after service..

• ShortRibShortRib Posts: 180
    BBQBluesStringer,[p]What is the recipe for the chipotle black current sauce?

• ShortRib,[p]Use the recipe for Raspberry Chipotle, but substitute black current preserves for the raspberry puree'. You might want to whir it in a blender to puree' any residual skins. I've also substituted apple butter and pumpkin butter for the raspberry goo.

[ul][li]Raspberry Chipotle Sauce[/ul]