Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

IT'S WOOSDAY - LET'S SEE DEM PICS!!

2»

Comments

• TRexTRex Posts: 2,709
    bbqonJ,[p]WOW. I may have just decided what to cook this weekend. Superb picture![p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    Hoss's BBQ,[p]Dang, that'll feed an army!! I didn't get my invitation![p]Cool shot with the smoke, too.[p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    BabyBoomBBQ ,[p]That's just how I prefer them - just a tug with the teeth and that meat comes off nicely - looks like they were nice and moist as well. Great, sharp photo, too.[p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    icemncmth,[p]Are those fajitas or sliced steak or what? Whatever it is, I'll have a plate! Looks to be cooked just how I like it![p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    eggaholic,[p]Looks good enough to eat, or, in my case, devour . . . how do you like the pecan smoke on the pork? I've never tried it.[p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    eggaholic,[p]Can't see the pics but I think I may have just caught a whiff of that brisket . . .[p]Cheers,[p]TRex
  • icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    TRex,[p]It is a nice K strip marinated in habanero sauce and Stans Steak marinade...[p]then sliced....mmmmm
  • TRex,[p]nystrip-006.jpg[p]nystrip-012.jpg[p]vinnys-002.jpg[p]040-1.jpg[p]

• eggaholiceggaholic Posts: 309
    TRex,
    Love Pecan on everything but Fish. Oak next favorite. Then Mesquite & Hickory.

• HermHerm Posts: 206
    TRex,
    a great use for pulled pork leftovers:
    StuffedPotato.jpg

• eggaholiceggaholic Posts: 309
    brisket2.jpg
    <p />eggaholic,
    brisket1.jpg

• Hoss's BBQHoss's BBQ Posts: 435
    TRex,
    Chefs travel in packs like wild dogs!! A day off with some of us always equals a feast. Atlanta is 8 hours away! Hoss