Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

IT'S WOOSDAY - LET'S SEE DEM PICS!!

2»

Comments

• TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    bbqonJ,[p]WOW. I may have just decided what to cook this weekend. Superb picture![p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    ·
    Hoss's BBQ,[p]Dang, that'll feed an army!! I didn't get my invitation![p]Cool shot with the smoke, too.[p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    ·
    BabyBoomBBQ ,[p]That's just how I prefer them - just a tug with the teeth and that meat comes off nicely - looks like they were nice and moist as well. Great, sharp photo, too.[p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    ·
    icemncmth,[p]Are those fajitas or sliced steak or what? Whatever it is, I'll have a plate! Looks to be cooked just how I like it![p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    ·
    eggaholic,[p]Looks good enough to eat, or, in my case, devour . . . how do you like the pecan smoke on the pork? I've never tried it.[p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    ·
    eggaholic,[p]Can't see the pics but I think I may have just caught a whiff of that brisket . . .[p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    ·
  • icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    TRex,[p]It is a nice K strip marinated in habanero sauce and Stans Steak marinade...[p]then sliced....mmmmm
    ·
  • TRex,[p]nystrip-006.jpg[p]nystrip-012.jpg[p]vinnys-002.jpg[p]040-1.jpg[p]

·
  • eggaholiceggaholic Posts: 309
    TRex,
    Love Pecan on everything but Fish. Oak next favorite. Then Mesquite & Hickory.

·
  • HermHerm Posts: 206
    TRex,
    a great use for pulled pork leftovers:
    StuffedPotato.jpg

·
  • eggaholiceggaholic Posts: 309
    brisket2.jpg
    <p />eggaholic,
    brisket1.jpg

·
  • Hoss's BBQHoss's BBQ Posts: 435
    TRex,
    Chefs travel in packs like wild dogs!! A day off with some of us always equals a feast. Atlanta is 8 hours away! Hoss

·