Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

IT'S WOOSDAY - LET'S SEE DEM PICS!!

2»

Comments

• TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    bbqonJ,[p]WOW. I may have just decided what to cook this weekend. Superb picture![p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    ·
    Hoss's BBQ,[p]Dang, that'll feed an army!! I didn't get my invitation![p]Cool shot with the smoke, too.[p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    ·
    BabyBoomBBQ ,[p]That's just how I prefer them - just a tug with the teeth and that meat comes off nicely - looks like they were nice and moist as well. Great, sharp photo, too.[p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    ·
    icemncmth,[p]Are those fajitas or sliced steak or what? Whatever it is, I'll have a plate! Looks to be cooked just how I like it![p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    ·
    eggaholic,[p]Looks good enough to eat, or, in my case, devour . . . how do you like the pecan smoke on the pork? I've never tried it.[p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    ·
    eggaholic,[p]Can't see the pics but I think I may have just caught a whiff of that brisket . . .[p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    ·
  • icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    TRex,[p]It is a nice K strip marinated in habanero sauce and Stans Steak marinade...[p]then sliced....mmmmm
    ·
  • TRex,[p]nystrip-006.jpg[p]nystrip-012.jpg[p]vinnys-002.jpg[p]040-1.jpg[p]

·
  • eggaholiceggaholic Posts: 309
    TRex,
    Love Pecan on everything but Fish. Oak next favorite. Then Mesquite & Hickory.

·
  • HermHerm Posts: 206
    TRex,
    a great use for pulled pork leftovers:
    StuffedPotato.jpg

·
  • eggaholiceggaholic Posts: 309
    brisket2.jpg
    <p />eggaholic,
    brisket1.jpg

·
  • Hoss's BBQHoss's BBQ Posts: 435
    TRex,
    Chefs travel in packs like wild dogs!! A day off with some of us always equals a feast. Atlanta is 8 hours away! Hoss

·