Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Salmon w/ Dijon Bourbon Glaze

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just about to take the Salmon off the egg. I peeked at it as I was adding some additional glaze. Looking goood! Thanks Gretl for the recipe. I know it's a winner even before eating it!

Comments

• Forgot to mention , no bourbon in house. Used Captain Morgan spiced rum. That was the best atlantic salmon I have ever eaten, by a long mile. Garlic mashed Yukon Gold taters and fresh asparagus! Thanks again Gretl.[p]
  • dandan Posts: 57
    shiek,[p]I also just tried this last night. It was excellent. First time I tried Salmon on the egg and it was perfect. I used scotch whiskey instead of bourbon (it's all I had on hand) but it seemed to be fine. [p]My wife wants to know when I'm cooking salmon again! [p]Dan.
  • GWWGWW Posts: 43
    shiek,
    Must be Salmon week, I too picked up a "wild" northwest filet the other night. Did the same glaze using 1/2 honey mustard 1/2 hot dijon. Awesome! much different taste than farm raised Atlantic salmon....hurt the wallet a little too! [p]Ribeye's tonight! marinated in olive oil, garlic, onion, balsamic vinegar and vermooth (sp?) yum.