Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Who would come to Hawaii?

guava gregguava greg Posts: 139
edited 12:34AM in EggHead Forum
In the winter for an EggFest? I'd like to put one together and was curious who would attend?[p]You're all welcome here anytime![p]Aloha,[p]Greg
·

Comments

• guava greg,
    I have about a 5 hour range for my butt in an airplane seat. I can make LAX from here, but there has to be some place for me to rest my buns crossing the pond.

·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    guava greg,
    Kim and I will come. -RP

·
  • PharmeggistPharmeggist Posts: 1,191
    guava greg,
    It might be five year before I make it back to Hawaii... but an Eggfest in paradise would be real tempting. My wife and I got to visit Oahu I first time in 2004 (we flew from Maui for the day) and we went this past year back to Maui in Feb 07. We took our 1 year old Olivia this time... and we are having a boy in July. I would like to take the kids when they are a little older. If anyone has any sense ... they wouldn't want to miss an Eggfest in Hawaii. Best of luck. Yes I would eat Poi if it would get me there LOL. [p]Happy Egging, Pharmeggist
    P.S. If I thought I could make a living selling BGE's there and have a home I would be on the next plane :=)
    (Of course I would retire from the Pharmacy Business) I can see myself wearing crocs, shorts, and a nice Hawaiin shirt... BGE's design of course (one can dream)

·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    guava greg,[p] Chubby would be there. He goes to all the fests and I'd have to come just to harass him..
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,685
    guava greg,
    Spring Hen and I would surely want to be there.[p]Spring "Hula Hula" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    guava greg,[p]I've been looking for the perfect way to use my frequent flyer miles . . .
    ·
  • GenesGrillGenesGrill Posts: 308
    guava greg,
    Sounds like fun.....the only problem I can see is if someone bought a demo egg and tried to bring it back to the mainland (if any were offered)....

·
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    guava greg,[p]Put me down for 1...or 3. Depending.[p]mShark
    ·
  • BluesnBBQBluesnBBQ Posts: 615
    ...and someone will cover our travel expenses, I'm there!!!!
    ·
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,895
    mollyshark,[p]Have a great trip to Paris!
    ·
  • guava gregguava greg Posts: 139
    BluesnBBQ, Sure!.... if you can you play Hawaiian music with all words words in Hawaiian??[p]Aloha,[p]Greg
    ·
  • BluesnBBQBluesnBBQ Posts: 615
    Sure, if by "Hawaiian" you mean blues and "in Hawaiian" you mean in English. :)
    ·
  • guava gregguava greg Posts: 139
    HKguitar1.jpg
    <p />BluesnBBQ, Can you play "slack key" guitar? This is my son's guitar teacher. He might perform for an Eggfest.[p]aloha![p]Greg
    [ul][li]hawaiian music[/ul]
    ·