Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Who would come to Hawaii?

guava gregguava greg Posts: 139
edited 10:45AM in EggHead Forum
In the winter for an EggFest? I'd like to put one together and was curious who would attend?[p]You're all welcome here anytime![p]Aloha,[p]Greg
·

Comments

• guava greg,
    I have about a 5 hour range for my butt in an airplane seat. I can make LAX from here, but there has to be some place for me to rest my buns crossing the pond.

·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    guava greg,
    Kim and I will come. -RP

·
  • PharmeggistPharmeggist Posts: 1,191
    guava greg,
    It might be five year before I make it back to Hawaii... but an Eggfest in paradise would be real tempting. My wife and I got to visit Oahu I first time in 2004 (we flew from Maui for the day) and we went this past year back to Maui in Feb 07. We took our 1 year old Olivia this time... and we are having a boy in July. I would like to take the kids when they are a little older. If anyone has any sense ... they wouldn't want to miss an Eggfest in Hawaii. Best of luck. Yes I would eat Poi if it would get me there LOL. [p]Happy Egging, Pharmeggist
    P.S. If I thought I could make a living selling BGE's there and have a home I would be on the next plane :=)
    (Of course I would retire from the Pharmacy Business) I can see myself wearing crocs, shorts, and a nice Hawaiin shirt... BGE's design of course (one can dream)

·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    guava greg,[p] Chubby would be there. He goes to all the fests and I'd have to come just to harass him..
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,699
    guava greg,
    Spring Hen and I would surely want to be there.[p]Spring "Hula Hula" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    guava greg,[p]I've been looking for the perfect way to use my frequent flyer miles . . .
    ·
  • GenesGrillGenesGrill Posts: 308
    guava greg,
    Sounds like fun.....the only problem I can see is if someone bought a demo egg and tried to bring it back to the mainland (if any were offered)....

·
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    guava greg,[p]Put me down for 1...or 3. Depending.[p]mShark
    ·
  • BluesnBBQBluesnBBQ Posts: 615
    ...and someone will cover our travel expenses, I'm there!!!!
    ·
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,913
    mollyshark,[p]Have a great trip to Paris!
    ·
  • guava gregguava greg Posts: 139
    BluesnBBQ, Sure!.... if you can you play Hawaiian music with all words words in Hawaiian??[p]Aloha,[p]Greg
    ·
  • BluesnBBQBluesnBBQ Posts: 615
    Sure, if by "Hawaiian" you mean blues and "in Hawaiian" you mean in English. :)
    ·
  • guava gregguava greg Posts: 139
    HKguitar1.jpg
    <p />BluesnBBQ, Can you play "slack key" guitar? This is my son's guitar teacher. He might perform for an Eggfest.[p]aloha![p]Greg
    [ul][li]hawaiian music[/ul]
    ·