Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork Butts: BGE vs. Electric Smoker

Options
BubbaLEE
BubbaLEE Posts: 7
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I cooked 4 pork butts. I had two on the BGE and two on the electric smoker. The BGE pork butts were way more juicy and has more flavor! I am sure glad I purchases the BGE instead of a pit smoker! The BGE is an awesome grill! [p]Tomorrow I am cooking the Whiz's pork loin on the BGE![p]I am completely satisfied customer and I highly recommend the BGE!

Comments

• Pharmeggist
    Pharmeggist Posts: 1,191
    Options
    BubbaLEE,
    I know what you mean. I sold my W*B*R gas grill and my X-box to buy a small BGE to compliment my large (the two sales proved to my wife how serious I was). My neigbor liked the samples of food I was giving him that he bought a Large egg too. Now I have two people at my workplace who are wanting to buy one also. Glad to hear you enjoy your egg!! It won't be long from now that you will sell or give away your electric smoker. Bad thing is I could have got more money for my gas grill but I was pitching the advantages of the Egg the whole time. I had to tell the truth in good conscious.[p]Happy Egging, Pharmeggist