Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Tri Tip advice

Rusty RoosterRusty Rooster Posts: 1,231
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We went to our local meat market this afternoon for a couple filets. They were great with some grilled veggies, grilled sweet potatoes and bread. Now my question and yes I know I have seen it answered 100 times but I am sorry I cannot find it now. I have looked in recipies on this site, the Wiz & Wessb with no luck. While at the market I asked the owner if he had heard of a tri tip because I had never seen one n any counter. He said he knew what they were, described it well enough that I knew he was talking about the same cut I have seen discussed on here many times. Long story short, I bought one, now I just need advice on cooking it please. Sorry for asking a question that has been asked so many times.

Comments