Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thank To The Naked Whiz

Pork ButtPork Butt Posts: 95
edited 3:11PM in EggHead Forum
Wow thanks Naked Whiz, now I learn how to put up more then one image per post.[p]

table7.jpg[p]Dose not Look like much hear.
grilltable.jpg[p]Enough room for a bin of coal and 2 bags of BGE Coal & No Cookies.
[p]

table.jpg[p]Love the view while cooking.[p]table9.jpg[p]

·

Comments

• bbqdivabbqdiva Posts: 192
    Pork Butt,[p]Hey! That neighborhood looks very familiar! Do you live in Florida?

·
  • Pork ButtPork Butt Posts: 95
    bbqdiva,[p]Yes I am in Florida, New Port Richey. Are you from Florida?[p]Mike

·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    Pork Butt,
    You now hold the key to a powerful force (posting multiple pics) so use it wisely, LOL!! I'm glad to help.[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Pork Butt,
    Nice table design, good job. Looks like there's room for cookies somewhere.
    Have a great day!

·