Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stuffed Pork Chop

eggaholiceggaholic Posts: 309
edited 7:43AM in EggHead Forum
porkchop11.jpg
<p />Stuffed with a Spinach mixture of Mushrooms, diced sweet peppers, & garlic. A dustin of DP all purpose Dizzy Dust.[p]Grilled direct @ 600deg. for some grill marks then dwelled at 450deg until done.[p]Served with Sweet Potato BGE roasted and Asparagus.
·

Comments

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    eggaholic,
    Very Nice!!

·
  • bbqdivabbqdiva Posts: 192
    eggaholic,[p]Ooooooo, very nice presentation. I love sweet grilled potatoes.
    ·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    eggaholic,[p]Looks great. Tell me more about "Sweet Potato BGE roasted." I love me some sweet potatoes. Did you just bake them on the Egg or did you do something else?[p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    ·
  • eggaholiceggaholic Posts: 309
    TRex,
    just threw them on indirect 400deg @45min. Since i'm diabetic they are better for me than the white one's and with a little butter and cinnamon very tasty.

·
  • HamiltonHamilton Posts: 115
    ooooh, that looks great.

·
  • eggaholiceggaholic Posts: 309
    Hamilton,
    was yummy

·