Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Small and Mini in Action

Options
Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here are the troops cooking Mom's day dinner[p]2eggs.jpg[p]Cornfed

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Cornfed, I love that Burma-Shave look. Tremendjuous..!!

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Cornfed,
    I take it this is with your new digi cam???????? Looks great. Are you liking it????? (the cam)
    New Bob

• Cornfed
    Options
    New Bob,[p]The digicam is cool. Need to work out one possible kink plus figure out how to take a decent picture (I guess I actually will have to read the manual...). Ah, impulse buys....[p]Later,
    Cornfed

• Cornfed
    Options
    Char-Woody,[p]Yup, that's the reconstructed Egg. A fallen soldier that was totally patched together. I did some research. Finger Lickin' Tom bought the Furnace Cement. Then Smokin' Todd and I put the thing back together. Actually, ST did most of the work as he's much better at anything artistic or anything requiring any handy-work than I am. Now, he's cooking up a storm with a mini and considering buying a Small. It took me about two years to become multi-EggFed. It may only take ST less than 2 weeks...[p]Later,
    Cornfed

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Cornfed, One thing I have learned about ST..when he is hot on the trail..he be like a bloodhound..
    You feed him BGE food and hand him a beer, and he is yours.
    What is that old saying "Give a man a meal is a tribute, but teach him about a BGE and you have fed him for a lifetime" ??
    I forget. I dunno..brain is warped tonight..
    Heeeyaaaa..A small now??
    That ST is a wild man.
    Cheers..
    C~W[p]