Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggin Overtime !!!!

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well we pulled of the 2 Boston Butts after 21 hours about 90 minutes ago..and now we got 2 1/2 gals of baked beans smokin away, figure I`ll pull them off in about another 3 hours..then I`m gonna try my first pizza for dinner this evening, and some time early tomorow AM I`ll be throwing on the standing rib roast...It just dont git no better...[p]Life is better..
Wess

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    WessB, what army are your feeding this weekend?? I will have some "shoulder butt" to spare if you need more!! :-)
    C~W[p]

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Char-Woody,
    Actually we are feeding approx. 75 people next weekend. Sally and I are getting married and were pretty much cooking all the food ourselves, thanks to the foodsaver and the Egg.[p]Wess

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    WessB, Wow..Big congratulations to you and Sally!!..That is a grand occassion. No wonder the army sized menu.
    Bless you both in your new adventure and lifetime duet.
    Cheers to ya both..
    C~W