Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

How do I convince the wife?

BurntOfferingBBQBurntOfferingBBQ Posts: 48
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The family is taking a vacation to Florida in early April and the mini van will be the object of our transportation for about 16 hours!! Anyway, we are going to see her dad and we have not made the trip in more than five years!! Bye the way, my father in law is a great guy to hang with and I know he would love the EGG!! Problem is...the wife seems to think that there is not enough room. We are a fam of four with two girls 7 an 9 yrs old. The back seat will stow away and no harm no foul!! I have been an egg head for more than 8 years and she loves all the food that comes off the egg so the food route won't work. I may just have to cover it in a blanket and tell her it is just the dog crate. I did tell her, by the way, that if I had my choice I would take the egg and leave the dog at home!! Suggestions??

Comments