Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

CRABLEGS ALA NATUREBOY/HATCH

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
HEY BOYS, HOW YOU GUYS BEEN? REMEMBER THE $80 WORTH OF CRABMEAT WE USED TO MAKE 10 TWICE BAKED POTATOES AT MIKEY'S? WELL I HAD A FEW IN MY FREEZER SO I THAWED THEM OUT, WRAPED THEM IN FOIL W/ SOME BUTTER AND PLENTY OF SHAKIN THE TREE RUB AFTER I CUT DOWN THE SHELL OF COURSE, AND OH... MY... GOD. WHAT A TREAT. CAN'T WALK BY MY EGG ANYMOTRE WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT YOU GUYS. WHAT A BLAST WE HAD. CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN...HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU GUYS...PEACE. RON

Comments

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    SHADOWHOUSE,[p] We know you are eggcited, but could you hit that cap lock key one time.. My sensitive ears can't take the yellin' :)[p]
  • Love Handles
    Options
    SHADOWHOUSE,
    Get off the caps key and keep that motorcycle upright from now on. Good news for you, I have another fender for the bike. I can smell the crab legs from here[p]See-Yaa

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    SHADOWHOUSE,
    Yo Ron. Been good here. Busier than I have ever been in my entire life trying to get subs lined up to rebuild our house. And we're real close (hopefully days) from getting our building permit. Been doing demolition myself....drywall..flooring...all in the dumpster. My forum time has been under two minutes per day....just enough time to pop in and read the titles to the threads! Amazing...this forum is tallying somewheres around 400 or 500 posts per day. [p]Anyways...glad you enjoyed the crab legs. That was some seriously good animal tissue! We had a blast with you guys to...and you sure made it easy for us....I was a little nervous about my first-ever group teaching experience. If we get a chance to do it again....please count me in. Happy eggin mang!! How many of the other guys bought eggs?[p]Peace back brutha.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ