Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chorizo Tacos

Options
RhumAndJerk
RhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have to mention it only because it is so good. A while ago, we need a quick meal and wanted tacos. For some reason, we were out of ground beef. However, I did have some Chorizo in the freezer. We removed the sausage from the casing and fried it in cast iron frying pan like normal ground beef. The resulting Tacos were among the best that I have ever had. I like them best in this configuration: hard shell, meat, fresh limejuice, fresh Pico De Gallo and a little cheese. I ate seven of them last night for dinner.[p]Tonight, on deck is Thick-cut Pork Chops with Hickory Molasses Char Crust grilled at a high temp. Some fresh Sweet Corn will round out the meal. Tomorrow is a hot dog and beers at the Jake. I actually get to see batting practice and that should be neat.[p]Omar hit a homerun last night (a very rare occurrence) and Thome is heating up. Bring on the Damn Yankees. Long Gone Juan has a present for you.[p]Go Tribe!
RhumAndJerk[p]

Comments